‘The International Certificate of Christian Education exists to provide Christian qualifications at a high standard for pupils studying on the Accelerated Christian Education programme throughout the world.’
- To provide high quality Christian qualifications for pupils on the ACE programme.
- To set high standards in academic performance, administration and management.
- To set up and maintain a secure administration system, which meets the requirements of national
and international academic bodies.
- To promote the acceptance of ICCE qualifications by colleges, universities, government education
departments and other academic bodies throughout the world.
- To commission where necessary new courses and materials where they are not provided by ACE or other Christian educational suppliers.
- To provide information and resources which complement the ACE programme and which enable
pupils to complete the ICCE programme successfully.
- To provide support and encouragement to schools and parent educators engaged on ICCE, particularly in relation to ICCE procedures and policies.
- To contribute to the debate on Christian education.
- To help to train pupils for Christian service and leadership and to encourage them to seek God’s purpose in their lives.
The ACE programme represents the standards set by traditional, knowledge-based education in past generations. It is well known that the Christian church has had a fundamental role to play in the establishing of education throughout the world. The ICCE scheme is committed to these traditional values and to the re-establishment of a Christian voice in the assessment of students’ educational achievements.